Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017, 10 a.m. (Online Waiting Room opens at 9:30 a.m.)
Online only at rodeohouston.com
Due to ticket demand and availability, all Garth Brooks tickets will be sold in advance of the 2018 RodeoHouston® concert line-up announcement and ticket on-sale, which is tentatively scheduled for January 2018. A minimum of 18,000 tickets total for the two Garth Brooks concerts will go on sale to the public at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017 (Online Waiting Room opens at 9:30 a.m.). These tickets will be located in the Loge and Upper Level sections of NRG Stadium.
- Tickets will be sold online only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A maximum of four tickets, for one performance only, will be allowed per account — subject to availability.
- A service fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all ticket orders.
- Tickets will be delivered via Flash Seats®, the official RodeoHouston paperless ticketing system. More information about Flash Seats will be provided at a later date.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase in person or over the phone.