10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Eleanor Tinsley Park
Participants and supporters are invited to Eleanor Tinsley Park after the race for a fun celebration of the morning's race and supporting the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The Family Fun Zone will have food, entertainment and more.
Want to be a vendor at the Post Race Party?
The exhibit space fee is $2,500. Vendors are not eligible for more than one space. Complete the Vendor Application Form below. Details are following:
- One vendor space, measuring 10’ wide x 10’ deep
- Upon Request: one 8’ table and up to two chairs, if needed
- Post Run Party begins at 9 a.m. and remains open until noon
- Vendor will have the ability to handout promotional items or samples at the Post Race Party
- Vendor’s name will be shown on the Post Race Party Map
- Vendor can provide coupons or promotional information to the Rodeo Run Committee to distribute at packet pick-up
- Set up times:
- Friday, Feb. 25 at 9 a.m.
- Race Day: Saturday, Feb. 26 from 6 to 9 a.m.
- Tear down will start at noon, but vendor must be completely removed by 1 p.m.
- Vendor responsible for providing their own dolly/cart/wagon to transport items from parking
- Vendor responsible for providing their own helpers/people to transport items from parking
- Rodeo Run Committee volunteers will not be able to assist