10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Eleanor Tinsley Park
Participants and supporters are invited to Eleanor Tinsley Park after the race for a fun celebration of the morning's race and supporting the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The Family Fun Zone will have food, entertainment and more.
Want to be a vendor at the Post Race Party?
The exhibit space fee is $2,500. Vendors are not eligible for more than one space. Complete the Vendor Application Form below and submit to email@example.com. Details are following:
OPTION 1: Vendor Fee: $2,500
OPTION 2: In-Kind Donation
- Note, vendors are not eligible for more than one space
- Vendors will need to provide enough giveaway items for approximately 10,000 runners and their guests
- If vendors choose the in-kind option, they will not be provided with day of event items (table/tent/chairs/etc).
Vendor Benefits: As a Rodeo Run vendor you will not only be contributing to the mission of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, but you will also receive the benefit of brand exposure to 10,000 runners and their guests as well as the ability to handout promotional items and sampling rights at Post Race Party. In addition, each vendor will also receive:
- One vendor space, measuring 10’ wide x 10’ deep
- Upon Request: one 10’x10’ tent, one 8’ table and up to two chairs, if needed
- Vendor’s name will be shown on the Post Race Party Map
- Option to provide coupons or promotional information to Rodeo Run Committee to handout at packet pick-up
Event Day Details:
- Post Run Party begins at 9 a.m. and remains open until 12 p.m. (noon)
- Set up times:
- Friday, Feb. 24 at 9 a.m.
- Race Day: Saturday, Feb. 25 from 6 –9 a.m.
- Tear down will start at 12 p.m. (noon), but vendor setups must be completely removed by 1 p.m.
- Vendor is responsible for providing their own dolly/cart/wagon to transport items from parking
- Vendor is responsible for providing their own helpers/people to transport items from parking. Rodeo Run Committee volunteers will not be able to assist in vendor setup or tear down
Vendor Application Form