H Calf is an educational program for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ members dedicated to providing education, support and skills to aid in decision making related to beef cattle production for beef producers, weekend ranchers and anyone looking to learn something new.
H Calf Program Costs for 2019
- Cost for H Calf Short Course ONLY is $50.
- Enrollment Cost for H Calf Program, including H Calf Short Course and all 3 field trips is $150 per person.
* Must be a Member of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo to participate in these programs.
- Lectures by top agricultural experts
- Access to the resources on the Membership portal including videos of the lectures as well as additional information on the topics covered
- The ability to attend tours of world class agricultural facilities
- Library of additional resources by topics
- Network with fellow H Calf Participants
Becoming a Participant
We are now taking Pre-Registrations for the 2019 H Calf Program, please click the Registration Link and complete the form to secure your spot for the upcoming sessions.
H Calf Participant Registration
H Calf Short Course Registration
NOTE: Use the “H Calf Short Course Registration” button above in order to register if you are only attending the Short Course. There will be a fee for Non-Participants, for Participants (those who pay the $150 registration fee) it is included with your annual registration fee. If you upgrade to full membership after registering for the short course we will deduct the cost of short course registration (you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for this).