Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Announces 17 of the 2020 RODEOHOUSTON® Entertainers
This evening, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo officials announced 17 artists who will take the stage during the 2020 Rodeo, scheduled for March 3 – 22. The 17 artists represent an array of genres such as country, R&B and pop, and the Rodeo’s first-ever K-pop performance. Seven of these 17 performers will be making their RODEOHOUSTON debut.
“The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is proud to bring such a wide range of musical genres to the RODEOHOUSTON stage,” said Joel Cowley, Rodeo president and CEO. “With 12 great country acts, we remain true to our roots while presenting a lineup that reflects the diversity of our great community. These 17 acts bring a great deal of excitement to the 2020 Rodeo and the excitement will continue when we announce the three Friday performers on Feb. 4.”
Tickets for the 2020 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo will go on sale Thursday, Jan. 16, at 10 a.m., via rodeohouston.com. The Online Waiting Room will open at 9:30 a.m., and customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m.
The following entertainers will perform on the RODEOHOUSTON stage in NRG Stadium, March 3 – 22.
|Tuesday, March 3
|Wednesday, March 4
Armed Forces Appreciation Day, presented by BHP
|Thursday, March 5
|Friday, March 6
||To be announced Feb. 4
|Saturday, March 7
|Sunday, March 8
Go Tejano Day, presented by Fiesta
|Monday, March 9
First Responders Day, presented by BP
|Tuesday, March 10
|Wednesday, March 11
|Thursday, March 12
|Friday, March 13
Black Heritage Day, presented by Kroger
|To be announced Feb. 4
|Saturday, March 14
|Sunday, March 15
RODEOHOUSTON Super Shootout®, presented by Crown Royal
|Monday, March 16
|Tuesday, March 17
|Wednesday, March 18
|Thursday, March 19
|Friday, March 20
||To be announced Feb. 4
|Saturday, March 21
|Sunday, March 22
RODEOHOUSTON Super Series® Championship
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
- Tickets will go on sale at rodeohouston.com Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020, at 10 a.m. (The Online Waiting Room will open at 9:30 a.m., and customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m.)
- Ticket prices start at $20, plus a $4 convenience fee.
- Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased:
- online at rodeohouston.com;
- via the RODEOHOUSTON or AXS mobile app, available for Android and Apple devices or;
- in person at the NRG Park Box Office, with no service charge, beginning Friday, Jan. 17 at 10 a.m.
- by phone at 855.239.7207 beginning Friday, Jan. 17 at 10 a.m.
- All tickets will be delivered electronically via Flash Mobile Delivery; please allow 48 hours for delivery.
- To access your purchased tickets, download the RODEOHOUSTON or AXS mobile app and login with the email used to purchase tickets.
The three artists performing on the RODEOHOUSTON® stage March 6, March 13 and March 20 will be announced Tuesday, Feb. 4, and tickets for those performances will go on sale Thursday, Feb. 6 at 10 a.m. (The Online Waiting Room will open at 9:30 a.m., and customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m.)
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo promotes agriculture by hosting an annual, family-friendly experience that educates and entertains the public, supports Texas youth, showcases Western heritage and provides year-round educational support within the community. Since its beginning in 1932, the Rodeo has committed more than $500 million to the youth of Texas. For more information, visit rodeohouston.com and connect with RODEOHOUSTON online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all the latest news. The 2020 Rodeo is scheduled for March 3 – 22.