The 2018 RODEOHOUSTON entertainment lineup features a mix of country, rock, R&B and Spanish pop artists. Several RODEOHOUSTON favorites, plus six entertainers new to RODEOHOUSTON, will be the first to perform on the new state-of-the-art RODEOHOUSTON stage in 2018.
“In addition to a fantastic entertainment lineup, RODEOHOUSTON 2018 will feature a brand new, star-shaped stage with top-of-the-line technology that will greatly enhance the presentation and place fans closer to the entertainers inside NRG Stadium,” said Joel Cowley, Rodeo president and CEO. “There’s something fun for everyone at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo — Houston’s favorite tradition since 1932.”
Tickets will go on sale next Thursday, Jan. 11, at 10 a.m., through AXS Ticketing via rodeohouston.com. Customers may enter the Online Waiting Room between 9:30 and 9:59 a.m. At 10 a.m., customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets.
The following entertainers will perform on the new RODEOHOUSTON stage in NRG Stadium, Feb. 27 – March 18.
|Tuesday, Feb. 27
|Wednesday, Feb. 28 – Armed Forces Appreciation Day, presented by BHP
||Little Big Town
|Thursday, March 1
|Friday, March 2 – Black Heritage Day, sponsored by Kroger
|Saturday, March 3
|Sunday, March 4
|Monday, March 5 – First Responders Day, presented by BP
|Tuesday, March 6
|Wednesday, March 7
|Thursday, March 8
|Friday, March 9
|Saturday, March 10
|Sunday, March 11 – Go Tejano Day
|Monday, March 12
||Zac Brown Band
|Tuesday, March 13
|Wednesday, March 14
|Thursday, March 15
|Friday, March 16
|Saturday, March 17 – RODEOHOUSTON Super Series Championship
|Sunday, March 18 – RODEOHOUSTON Super Shootout®, presented by Crown Royal
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
- Rodeo ticket prices range from $18 to $25, plus a $4 per ticket convenience fee. A few performances may have a limited number of tickets, including scattered singles (no two seats together), available from $30 to $100.
- Because of the Rodeo’s successful Season Ticket program, which began in August, ticket availability in the lower levels is extremely limited.
- A 6-ticket purchase limit is set for the Feb. 28 – March 17 performances through the first day of public sales, Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018.
- The Feb. 27 and March 18 performances were offered in a previous sale.
- All tickets will be delivered via Flash Seats. Please allow 48 hours for delivery.
- Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- online at rodeohouston.com or axs.com/rodeohouston;
- The Online Waiting Room will open at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 30 minutes before the sale begins.
- Beginning at 10 a.m., customers who entered the Waiting Room between 9:30 and 9:59 a.m. are randomly selected to enter the "store." Those entering after 10 a.m. are placed behind those already in the Waiting Room.
- Each performance is purchased as a separate order. To purchase another performance, the customer will return to the Waiting Room.
- Please note: a place in the Waiting Room does not guarantee ticket availability.
- via AXS mobile app available for Android and Apple devices; or
- in person beginning Friday, Jan. 12, at the NRG Park Box Office, with no service charge.