METRORail provides service to NRG Park as follows:
Last inbound bus from parking locations to NRG Park departs at 9 p.m.
- N. Shepherd: 4:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Monroe: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- West Loop: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- N. Shepherd: 4:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Monroe: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- West Loop: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Fannin South (METRORail Service)
Monday – Saturday
- N. Shepherd, Monroe and West Loop: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Continuous northbound service until 1:40 a.m.
- Continuous southbound service until 3:25 a.m.
- Continuous northbound service until 11:24 p.m.
- Continuous southbound service until 1:15 a.m.
Park at METRO’s Fannin South Park & Ride lot, located at Fannin and West Bellfort for $20 per vehicle (includes parking and round-trip rail passes for all passengers). Or, park at one of several parking locations along the rail line (parking fee applies) and for $2.50 round trip.
For parking options and more information on METRORail, visit www.ridemetro.org/SchedulesMaps/RailSched.aspx.