A seat transfer allows you to digitally give each guest in your party his or her own ticket to RODEOHOUSTON® via Flash Seats®. With seat transfers, you no longer have to worry about delivering the paper tickets to them in advance or meeting them outside of the gates to walk in together.
Your guests can also digitally transfer the seats back to you if they can no longer make it, or you can simply cancel the transfer if they haven’t already set up a Flash Seats account. Seat transfers offer you the highest level of flexibility!
The easiest way to transfer tickets is through your Flash Seats® mobile app. Simply open the app, log in to your Flash Seats account, select the ACCOUNTS
tab, and select MY TICKETS
. Select the specific seats you would like to transfer and then select whom you would like to transfer to (e.g., recent transferee, contacts or enter a new person). You can then preview the transfer and confirm the ticket(s) delivery.
You also can transfer tickets online through your Flash Seats account.
To transfer seats:
1. Log in to your Flash Seats account, and select TICKETS.
2. Find the tickets you want to transfer.
3. In the ACTION column, select the TRANSFER button. A page appears showing the details of the event.
4. In the WHICH TICKETS DO YOU WANT TO TRANSFER section, select each of the tickets you want to transfer. If you want to transfer all your tickets, choose the SELECT ALL link.
5. In the TO WHOM DO YOU WANT TO TRANSFER THESE TICKETS section, enter the following information for the person you want to send the tickets to:
a. First Name
b. Last Name
d. Re-enter Email
e. Message to Recipient
f. Recipient's Phone Number
6. After you enter the necessary information, select the PREVIEW 'FLASH TRANSFER' button. A page appears, summarizing the details of the event and to whom you're transferring the tickets.
7. Click the CONFIRM TRANSFER button. A page appears, telling you the tickets have been transferred.
No, there is no fee for transferring seats.
Yes, but they must create a Flash Seats account to access their seats. If a credit card is not entered into the system, they will need to go to the to the nearest ticket booth for assistance.
You will receive an email with the event details. Follow the instructions in the email to create an account or log in to your existing account.
Once you have an account set up, you do not have to visit your account every time you are transferred seats. The seats will automatically be associated with your account and will appear when you log in via the Flash Seats mobile app.
Before you head to the event, be sure to confirm that the tickets are in your account and that you have a valid credit card or driver’s license registered in your account.
It depends on whether or not the people you're transferring to already have a Flash Seats® account:
- customer with a Flash Seats account: No, you cannot cancel the transfer because the seats are transferred instantaneously to their account. However, they can transfer them back to you if necessary.
- customer without a Flash Seats account: Yes, you can cancel the transfer because the seats are in pending status while waiting on the customer to pick them up.
You are allowed unlimited transfers of RODEOHOUSTON tickets.
To view the location of your seats, log in to your Flash Seats account via the Flash Seats mobile app or rodeohouston.com/flashseats. Once you arrive at the gate and scan the mobile ID ticket in your Flash Seats® app or swipe your registered ID by a gate attendant, a Seat Locator slip will be printed with your seat location on it. Take this Seat Locator slip to the aisle attendant at your designated section and they will seat you.