With musical acts ranging from a 16-year-old heartthrob to a classic rock band, this year’s lineup offers entertainment for everyone from teenagers to baby boomers.
With today’s announcement from the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™, 25 performers are set to take the stage at RODEOHOUSTON, Feb. 25 – March 17. Tickets go on sale Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013, at 10 a.m., at rodeohouston.com, all Ticketmaster locations (excluding the Reliant Park Box office until Monday, Jan. 14) and by phone at 1.800.726.1313.
Nearly all genres of music are represented in this vibrant lineup, and together the 25 different star entertainers have been honored with numerous music industry titles, including 24 GRAMMY® Awards, 78 Academy of Country Music Awards, 73 Country Music Association Awards, 29 American Music Awards, 26 Billboard Music Awards and nine Teen Choice Awards.
- Monday, Feb. 25 – Toby Keith, presented by Ford F-Series
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 – Gary Allan
- Wednesday, Feb. 27* – Armed Forces Appreciation Day – Alan Jackson
- Thursday, Feb. 28 – Zac Brown Band
- Friday, March 1 – Black Heritage Day sponsored by Kroger – Mary J. Blige
- Saturday, March 2 – Brantley Gilbert
- Sunday, March 3 – Demi Lovato, Austin Mahone
- Monday, March 4 – Styx
- Tuesday, March 5 – Lady Antebellum
- Wednesday, March 6* – Dierks Bentley
- Thursday, March 7 – Bruno Mars
- Friday, March 8 – Tim McGraw
- Saturday, March 9 – Super Shootout presented by Crown Royal – The Band Perry
- Sunday, March 10 – Go Tejano Day sponsored by State Farm® –Julion Alvarez, Los Invasores de Nuevo Leon
- Monday, March 11** – Jason Aldean
- Tuesday, March 12** – Kenny Chesney
- Wednesday, March 13* ** – Jake Owen
- Thursday, March 14** – Pitbull
- Friday, March 15** –Blake Shelton
- Saturday, March 16** – RODEOHOUSTON BP Super Series Championship –Luke Bryan
- Sunday, March 17** (concert only) – George Strait, Martina McBride and the Randy Rogers Band
*Value Day Wednesdays include $10 upper level Rodeo tickets, plus values throughout Reliant Park each Wednesday of the Show.
**During Spring Break Stampede, March 11–17, enjoy extended hours at the carnival.
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
· Rodeo ticket prices range from $18 to $21, plus Ticketmaster convenience and handling charges (a few performances may have a limited number of tickets available from $24 to $86).
o Upper level Value Day Wednesday tickets are $10.
o A limited number of Chute Seats, located directly behind the bucking chutes, are available for $300 and $200, and include food, drinks, and the opportunity to watch the star entertainer from the Reliant Stadium floor.
· Purchase individual Rodeo tickets:
o online at www.rodeohouston.com or www.ticketmaster.com/rodeohouston;
o by phone at 1.800.726.1313; or
o in person at all Ticketmaster locations, including Fiesta, Walmart and Houston Galleria (excluding Reliant Park Box Office).
· VISA, MasterCard, Discover (Ticketmaster only) and American Express cards will be accepted online, in person or by phone at 1.800.726.1313.
· Beginning Monday, Jan. 14, tickets will be available at the Reliant Park Box Office, with no service charge.
· A 10-ticket purchase limit is set for 20 performances through the first day of sales, Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013.
· A four-ticket purchase limit is set for the final Sunday, March 17, performance through the first day of sales, Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013.